< Love Biatch: Love, Biatch < Love Biatch >

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Love, Biatch

Dear readers,

Who am I to be doling out love advice? I'm not married, I'm not a therapist and I've had my fair share of heartache. You want therapy, get your wallet out and call a shrink. But if what you're after is no nonsense, no holds barred, hurt-so-good tough love, than I'm your gal. I've lived and learned...school of hard knocks and all that. By my calculations, my friends and I have dated nearly the entire free world (or at least those in major urban centers), so there's a pretty good chance I know your pain. If like most ladies I know, your love life is in shambles and every day holds a new drama, let me know. You might not like my answer, but I promise it'll be brutally honest and honed from years of my own dating tragedies. Reach me at lovebiatch05@yahoo.com

Love,

Biatch

P.S. Just because I haven't settled down doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe I'm a masochist and continue dating for sport. Enough about me, let's focus on you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home