< Love Biatch: Deal Breakers < Love Biatch >

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Deal Breakers

Dear readers,

I once dated a guy who seemed pretty great. That is until he provided me with WAY too much information about his intestinal distress and worse yet, used my bathroom to deal with it. That was our last date! Shallow of me? Yes, of course, but we all have our idiosyncratic deal breakers. Those things that just make us cringe, that we simply can't get past. Maybe I could have dealt with that guy's yucky stomach problems had we been dating longer when it reared it's ugly head, but at the beginning, it was a fatal death blow to our burgeoning relationship.

The following are some of my other deal breakers that have killed past relationships...
  • Temper tantrums (so unappealing on a man!)
  • Hypochondriac
  • Consistent sexual dysfunction
  • Creepy baby talk voice
  • Living in the Valley/Geographically undesirable
  • Bloody Jesus tattoos
  • His secret preference for other men

What's a girl to do?

Readers...what our your deal breakers? Write in and tell me and I'll post the results!

Love,

Biatch

4 Comments:

Blogger dawgboy said...

Refusing to receive oral sex (? i thought she was kidding)
halitosis
housatosis( change the litter box fer chrissakes)
really bad old-lady underwear
taking every damned cell call,anytime,anyplace.

5:24 PM  
Blogger l'amoureux de KT said...

Answering the phone during a passionate clinch (all levels of undress included) and replying to a question "Not much." We all know the question was "What's up?"

2:01 PM  
Blogger The Doll said...

Long toenails, excessive sweating during sex (it literally landed IN my eyes, for god's sake! Both times!), always telling me certain people don't like me whenever their names come up.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

Creepy baby talk voice!!!!

I had a boyfriend who would talk to HIS MOTHER in a creepy baby talk voice. It was too weird. He also ended up pushing me downt some stairs in the end, so maybe I should have taken his strange obsession with his mother as a sign to begin with!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home